Thursday 26 March 2015

My story



This week I am sharing my story of faith with 900 young people at Manor High School. We are blessed to have the opportunity to regularly come into the school and share a bit about our faith and the different Christian festivals. This week we’re looking at Easter and as a Christian, Easter Changes Everything, a theme we looked at at our previous Ignite a few weeks ago. I shared my story of what Jesus has done for me and that this has been everything to me during my childhood and my Leukaemia and the lessons I learned even in some of the darkest and toughest times that are still saving and serving me today. I don’t regret them and I wouldn’t change them because they have made my faith and me who I am today. God is good in everything and His love and grace changes everything.
Lou McGoldrick