Monday 15 January 2007

How to use this blog - How to find information

How can I find the information I'm looking for?



If you want to look up information about a specific topic, you don't have to work your way through all the posts to find it. Use the 'Search Blog' facility at the top left of every page - you can enter a word, or several words, or a phrase in quotation marks.

Alternatively, look at the 'Labels and Categories' section in the right hand column, underneath the map and 'Links' section. Most posts have at least one label, so for example, clicking on the 'youth' label will return a list of posts that have been categorised as relating to young people. Click on the 'help and tips' label for more about using the blog.

Lastly, if you really are stuck, do send me a question at simon@sjharvey.org.uk. I'd be glad to help if I can.